IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR PROTECTION: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
What we will do:
- All surfaces in the office that you might come in contact with will be sanitized before and after your appointment. That includes door knobs, counters and furniture that you use.
- Staff will wear masks and wash or sanitize hands frequently.
- Low vision glasses, magnifiers and other devices will be sanitized in your presence before your use.
- We will unlock the office door to allow you to enter 5 minutes before your appointment. It will be locked during your low vision evaluation.
Please be prepared to do the following:
- Answer questions about your present health, any exposure to the corona virus and have your temperature taken before entering the office. Please call and reschedule if you are sick or if someone in your home is sick.
- Please bring one person with you to your low vision evaluation. They will be screened as described in #1 above. They will be asked to stay in the examination room with you and not take phone calls during the visit. Do not bring other people with you as they will not be allowed in the office for any reason. You and your guest will be asked to wear a mask.